Wednesday, June 27, 2007

O.K.....I'll play.

I've been tagged by Natalie @ The Liquid Muse. Seems she'd like to know 7 things about me that fellow bloggers don't know. Let me say that I'm fully aware none of this info might interest you, but what the hell...I'll play.

#1. Tomorrow I turn 47. yes...that's correct, THREE years from 50! I haven't decided whether I'm going to have issues with this or not.

#2 I'm engaged to a great guy and will be moving to Portland in a year to start a new chapter in my life).

#3 I was a stylist (old school definition: hair/makeup artist) @ Warner Bros in the early 80's.

#4 I up and moved to Colorado when I was 23. I lived @ 10 thousand feet in the middle of the Rockies. No phones (c.b. radio's), rode horses, 10 other people lived on "the mountain", snow 10 months out of the year. I escaped from a broken heart, & lived in a killer apt above the cafe/bar I ran with my aunt.

#5 I LOVE to cook & entertain...I don't do either nearly enough

#6 I HATE sweets (I know.... that's really weird)

#7 I grew up with 5 brothers....no ballet in my house. Strictly self defense!

Natalie...this does not replace our drink date. I'll e-mail you next week when I'm back in town! ;)

2 comments:

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Hi Deb! Now, at least we know its a birthday drink!

(and no worries about Fabulous Fifty being around the corner. They say 60 is the new 40, so I guess that makes 50 like being 30 again...)

:-)

Susan from Food Blogga said...

Congratulations on your engagement and happy birthday! You've got so many exciting events to look forward to, don't you? I visited Portland once and really enjoyed it. It's a beautiful city, and I'm sure you'll love it.